Video: The Importance and Impact of Cold Case Units
Practitioners from across the criminal justice system speak to the importance of cold case units and the impact they can have.
Speaking in this video:
- Tim Keel, FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit
- Jim Markey, Senior Law Enforcement Specialist, RTI, and retired Sergeant, Phoenix (Az.) Police Department
- Ted Hunt, Former Chief Trial Attorney, Jackson County, Mo.
- Thomas McAndrew, Lehigh Valley District Attorney's Homicide Task Force
- William Doogan, Sergeant, Boston (Ma.) Police Department
- Gergory A. Schmunk, Chief Medical Examiner, Des Moines, Iowa
- Sally Wolter, Detective Sergeant, Michigan State Police
Reuse or Repost This Video
Information generated by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, is in the public domain. It may be reproduced, published or otherwise used without permission. Please cite NIJ as the source of the information by using the following words:
"The [insert the name of your organization] gratefully acknowledges the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, National Institute of Justice, for allowing us to reproduce, in part or in whole, the video [insert title]. The opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this video are those of the speaker(s) and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice."
Opinions or points of view expressed in these videos represent those of the speakers and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice. Any commercial products and manufacturers discussed in these videos are presented for informational purposes only and do not constitute product approval or endorsement by the U.S. Department of Justice.
Date Created: July 15, 2019