5 Things Law Enforcement Execs Can Do to Make a Difference
- Crime is rarely random; patrols shouldn't be either.
- Quality is more important than speed.
- DNA works for property crimes, too.
- In police work, perceptions matter.
- Make officer safety and wellness a priority.
Learn more and find resources.
On our site, law enforcement pages are divided into main topical categories and multiple sub-topics.
Use our topics tree to drill down into each topic and subtopic.
Date Modified: March 22, 2013