Electronic Crime Scene Investigation: A Guide for First Responders, Second Edition
April 14, 2008
Chapter 7. Electronic Crime and Digital Evidence Considerations by Crime Category
Section 11 — Prostitution
Potential digital evidence in prostitution investigations includes:
- Handheld mobile devices.
- Removable media.
- External data storage devices.
- Address books and client lists.
- Customer database or records.
- Calendars or datebooks.
- Forged identification.
- Information regarding Internet activity.
- Financial asset records.
- Printed e-mail, notes, and letters.
- Information regarding Web site.
- Medical records.
- Web camera(s).
Date Created: April 9, 2008