Fiscal Year 2013 Awards
In fiscal year 2013, NIJ made just under 350 awards for a total of approximately $145 million dollars. Awards were made:
- In response to competitive solicitations.
- Under one formula award program (DNA Backlog Reduction Program).
- Under one solicitation producing both formula and competitive awards (Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program).
- As continuations of previously competed awards from past fiscal years.
Find an Award
The tables below lists all fiscal year 2013 solicitations. You can:
- View the solicitation document by selecting the solicitation title.
- View a list of awards made under each solicitation by selecting the number in the "Awards Made" column. From that list, you can find a description and additional details for award.