Fiscal Year 2011 Awards
In fiscal year 2011, NIJ made 387 awards for a total of approximately $168 million dollars. Awards were made in response to:
- 30 competitive solicitations.
- One formula award program (DNA Backlog Reduction Program).
- One solicitation producing both formula and competitive awards (Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program).
- As continuations of 39 previously competed awards from past fiscal years.
Find an Award
The tables below lists all fiscal year 2011 solicitations. You can:
- View the solicitation document by selecting the solicitation title.
- View a list of all awards made under each solicitation by selecting the number in the "Awards Made" column. From that list, you can find a description and additional details for award.