Fiscal Year 2008 Awards
In fiscal year 2008, NIJ made more than 470 awards for a total of approximately $230 million.
Awards were made:
- In response to competitive solicitations.
- Under one formula award program (DNA Backlog Reduction Program).
- Under one solicitation producing both formula and competitive awards (Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program).
- As continuations of previously competed awards from past fiscal years.
Find an Award
The tables below lists all fiscal year 2008 solicitations. You can:
- View the solicitation document by selecting the solicitation title.
- View a list of all awards made under each solicitation by selecting the number in the "Awards Made" column. From that list, you can find a description and additional details for award.
Notice on Solicitation and Award Data.
We are experiencing some problems with the award and solicitation data being presented on NIJ.gov. While the data associated with individual awards is accurate, lists of awards generated for each solicitation or fiscal year may be incomplete. We are working to sort this out and apologize for the inconvenience.
(links to list)