Awards Made by NIJ
Every year, NIJ funds research, development, evaluation, testing and training and technical assistance awards across the spectrum of criminal justice.
Awards by Fiscal Year
Find lists of older awards: 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995
Notes on Awards Data
- The data are provided by the OJP Grants Management System (GMS).
- Projects funded under grants and cooperative agreements are included. Project funded under contracts and inter-agency agreements are not.
- The data represent what applicants and program staff entered into GMS at the time of the award.
- The description covers only the initial intent of the project. The scope and details of a research project may change over the life of the project. Any such changes are not reflected in the database.
- The data are presented based on the fiscal year in which the award was made. The fiscal year runs from October 1 to September 30.
- While data going back to fiscal year 1993 are included, for any year prior to fiscal year 2007 the lists may not be complete.
Date Modified: December 12, 2013