Fiscal Year 2011 Awards
In fiscal year 2011, NIJ made 387 awards for a total of approximately $168 million dollars. Awards were made in response to:
- 30 competitive solicitations.
- One formula award program (DNA Backlog Reduction Program).
- One solicitation producing both formula and competitive awards (Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program).
- As continuations of 39 previously competed awards from past fiscal years.
Find an Award
The tables below lists all fiscal year 2011 solicitations. You can:
- View the solicitation document by selecting the solicitation title.
- View a list of all awards made under each solicitation by selecting the number in the "Awards Made" column. From that list, you can find a description and additional details for award.
Notice on Solicitation and Award Data.
We are experiencing some problems with the award and solicitation data being presented on NIJ.gov. While the data associated with individual awards is accurate, lists of awards generated for each solicitation or fiscal year may be incomplete. We are working to sort this out and apologize for the inconvenience.