Fiscal Year 2008 Awards
In fiscal year 2008, NIJ made awards:
- In response to competitive solicitations.
- Under one formula award program (Convicted Offender and/or Arrestee DNA Backlog Reduction and Forensic DNA Backlog Reduction Programs).
- Under one solicitation producing both formula and competitive awards (Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program).
- As continuations of previously competed awards from past fiscal years.
- In response to Congressional direction.
The tables below lists all fiscal year 2008 solicitations. You can:
- View the solicitation document by selecting the solicitation title.
- View a list of all awards made under each solicitation by selecting the number in the "Awards Made" column. From that list, you can find a description and additional details for award.
(Links to detail and document)
(links to list)